Will keep it simple
*The battery was tested fully charged, with a 75kg load, at 25°C, with no wind on a level road in pedestrian mode at a uniform velocity of 15km/h. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
*Interactive indication: In the off state, short press to start. Short press once at power-on state to turn on/off the lights; short press twice in succession to switch the speed mode; long press to turn off.
*It is not recommended to use cruise control in areas with heavy traffic, or during or after precipitation.
*All above data was obtained from Ninebot labs. Actual results may vary based on differences in use conditions.
*Before purchasing, please carefully read the Mi Electric Scooter 1S user manual and legal notice. Be sure to abide by local laws and regulations when using Mi Electric Scooter 1S.
Every new scooter comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Scoote Care. Once your Scoote is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Full cover on all manufacturer faults
- We will replace every scooter
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Scooters used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.