Scoote Bring's You The Scoote Max PRO Electric Scooter
Introducing the most powerful Electric Scooter yet, enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with this powerful electric Scoote Max Pro Scooter.
- Dual 800W motors with speed up to 34mph.
- 48V/17.4AH high capacity battery.
- 85km range on a single charge.
- Frames are made of high-quality, lightweight, and durable aluminium alloy.
- 10" Anti-slip pneumatic tires built to deliver a smooth ride.
- Three-speed modes for more control over your speed.
- An anti-slip deck that supports up to 150kg weight.
- Automatic dual disc brakes.
- Perfect for climbing hills and gliding on rough terrains.
Equipped with dual 800W motors and boasting a 48V/17.5AH high capacity battery, the scooter can travel up to 34mph and cover a distance of 85km on a single charge. It features 10" anti-slip, pneumatic tires designed to deliver a good riding experience even on the most rugged terrains
This Electric Scooter is made of durable, lightweight aluminium alloy and built to last you for several years. With three speed modes and electronic dual disc brakes, you have more control over your speed than ever before. In addition, the foldable design makes it easy to store and transport.
The Scoote Max Pro comes with an anti-slip deck that supports weights up to 150kg. The Scoote Max Pro is one of the most durable and powerful foldable scooters you will find on the market.
- Max Speed: 55kmh - 34mph
- Max Supported Weight: 150KG
- Brake Type: Electronic disc brakes
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours
- Standard Voltage: AC110-240V/50-60 HZ
- Tire Size: 10" air inch
- Max Incline: ≤30 degree
- Battery Capacity: 48V 17.5AH
- Max Distance: 70-85km
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
-Unfolded Size: 119 x 25.4 x 114.3 cm (LxWxH)
-Folded Size: 119 x 25.4 x 50.8 cm (LxWxH)
In The Box
- Electric Scooter - Power Adapter - Alan keys - Screw x 4 - User Manual - Quick Start Guide
Every new scooter comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Scoote Care. Once your Scoote is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Full cover on all manufacturer faults
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Scooters used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.
UK/EU Delivery - Our FREE UK Delivery Offer (2-4 Working Days)
Due to COVID19 dispatch and delivery dates may be impacted.
** FREE 2-4 WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 **
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Note: you will receive a shipping confirmation email the next working day, this will contain your tracking information.
All order will be shipped the next working day Monday to Thursday, your electric scooter order will be dispatched next-day and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday.
Please note, we do not dispatch orders on the weekend or bank holidays.
Signed for deliveries All electric scooter orders are sent via a courier of our choice, and we may change the couriers we use without notice, although the level of service will always be equivalent. All electric scooter deliveries will need to be signed for, whether yourself, household member or a neighbour.
Failed deliveries If you are away from the delivery address and a neighbour cannot sign for your delivery, then our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery with the courier or allow you to pick up the order from the depot.
The electric scooter will be returned to Scoote if the courier unsuccessfully attempts to deliver the order to you on 3 occasions.
Scoote reserves the right to charge the full shipping fee if the item is returned to us because the customer could not take delivery for any reason.
Courier returned items will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the item back to us. You will have to replace the order to have the item re-shipped.
If a customer inputs any incorrect address details on their order, which causes the parcel to be delivered incorrectly, we cannot be held responsible for this parcel, i.e. the customer will have to try to retrieve the parcel themselves, at their cost.
Original box and packaging Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
We cannot accept any electric scooter returns without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it. If necessary, we can provide a new box at a cost of £25. So please keep the electric scooter box safe.