Rip up the roads and leave other riders in the dust with our new electric seated scooter. The Cruiser features a powerful 500W motor and a high-capacity battery that easily reaches 43km/h top speed and can travel up to 45km on a full charge. This scooter is designed to offer you more speed, superior comfort, and a longer travel range. Boasting of a detachable seat design, you can glide around sitting or standing upright. The front and rear shock absorbers and 10" anti-slip pneumatic tires provide maximum comfort across all terrains, including unpaved roads. With a folding system and lightweight design, you can collapse this electric seated scooter in three seconds and carry it around with one hand. What's more, it is equipped with an anti-slip deck with ambient light that will make you the center of attention. Additionally, it features headlights and taillights for enhanced visibility and safety in the dark.
- 43kmh - 27mph top speed (top speed varies based on weight)
- 10” anti skid tires
- strong grip, wear-resisting and safe
- 500 W motor
- Strong powerful motor boasts an amazing 45km range on full charge.
- 3 different driving modes
- Safety lights
- Bright front and rear safety lights and multi colour led lights underneath.
- Front and Back Suspension
- Dual shock absorption suspension system ensures those smoother rides
- Dual disc brakes on the front and rear wheels to enable powerful stopping power
- Max Speed: 43km/h - 27mph
- Max Range: 45km
- Climbing Ability: 15°
- Motor Type: DC brushless motor
- Rated Output: 500W
- Battery Type: 18650 lithium battery
- Battery Capacity: 11Ah
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Charging Time: 6 hours
- Charging Output: 54V
- Brake Type: Disc brake
- Braking Distance: 4m
- Tire Size: 10inches
- Pedal Width: 21cm
- Chassis Height: 12cm
- Fold Size: 116 x 21.5 x 35cm
- Unfold Size: 115 x 56 x 120cm
- Product Weight: 23.2KG
- Package Weight: 26.8KG
- Product Size (L x W x H): 115 x 56 x 120cm
- Package Size (L x W x H): 120x 30 x 37cm
- Electric Scooter
- Power Adapter
- Alan keys
- Screw x 4
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Every new scooter comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Scoote Care. Once your Scoote is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Full cover on all manufacturer faults
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Scooters used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.
UK/EU Delivery - Our FREE UK Delivery Offer (2-4 Working Days)
Due to COVID19 dispatch and delivery dates may be impacted.
** FREE 2-4 WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 **
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Note: you will receive a shipping confirmation email the next working day, this will contain your tracking information.
All order will be shipped the next working day Monday to Thursday, your electric scooter order will be dispatched next-day and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday.
Please note, we do not dispatch orders on the weekend or bank holidays.
Signed for deliveries All electric scooter orders are sent via a courier of our choice, and we may change the couriers we use without notice, although the level of service will always be equivalent. All electric scooter deliveries will need to be signed for, whether yourself, household member or a neighbour.
Failed deliveries If you are away from the delivery address and a neighbour cannot sign for your delivery, then our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery with the courier or allow you to pick up the order from the depot.
The electric scooter will be returned to Scoote if the courier unsuccessfully attempts to deliver the order to you on 3 occasions.
Scoote reserves the right to charge the full shipping fee if the item is returned to us because the customer could not take delivery for any reason.
Courier returned items will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the item back to us. You will have to replace the order to have the item re-shipped.
If a customer inputs any incorrect address details on their order, which causes the parcel to be delivered incorrectly, we cannot be held responsible for this parcel, i.e. the customer will have to try to retrieve the parcel themselves, at their cost.
Original box and packaging Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
We cannot accept any electric scooter returns without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it. If necessary, we can provide a new box at a cost of £25. So please keep the electric scooter box safe.