Our best selling electric scooter. Enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride all year round with this rugged, powerful Dark Knight off-road electric scooter. It features an 800W powerful motor with an impressive 50km/h top speed and 50km travel range. Equipped with 10" anti-slide pneumatic tires and front and dual shock absorbers, you can cruise comfortably and safely on unpaved roads and uneven terrains with this electric scooter. Its foldable and compact design makes it super easy to store and transport. This off-road scooter is made of premium quality, wear-resistant, and waterproof aluminum alloy. Its sturdy deck can withstand a maximum weight of 140kg, making the scooter suitable for a wide range of riders. Additionally, the deck comes with an ambient light that will get you noticed by passers-by in the night. What's more, this new dark knight off-road electric scooter is equipped with three cruise modes and dual braking systems to give you more control, even at top speed.
- Top speed 50KMH-30MPH
- 10 Inch Anti-Skid Tire
- Strong Grip, Wear-resisting and Safe. It's Suitable for Different Kinds of Roads.
- 15/30/50 KM/H 3 adjustable speed settings to meet your preferences.
- Luxury 800W Motor
- Strong power and running farther: 800W motor, Max 50km running distance.
- Front LED Light & Safety Warning Taillight
- Bright Red Floor Light to ensure you are riding at night safely.
- New Generation Suspension System
- Dual shock absorption and all ground terrain tyres for enjoyable extra miles..
- Threefold Brake System
- The electric scooter is equipped with dual disk brake on the front wheel and the rear wheel.
- Max Speed: 50kmh - 30mph
- Max Supported Weight: 140KG
- Brake Type: Electronic disc brakes
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours
- Standard Voltage: AC110-240V/50-60 HZ
- Tire Size: 10" air inch
- Max Incline: ≤30 degree
- Battery Capacity: 48V 13AH
- Max Distance: 40-50km
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
-Unfolded Size: 120 x 62 x 121 cm (LxWxH) Folded Size: 120 x 62 x 53 cm (LxWxH)
- Electric Scooter
- Power Adapter
- Alan keys
- Screw x 4
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Every new scooter comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Scoote Care. Once your Scoote is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Full cover on all manufacturer faults
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Scooters used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.
UK/EU Delivery - Our FREE UK Delivery Offer (2-4 Working Days)
Due to COVID19 dispatch and delivery dates may be impacted.
** FREE 2-4 WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 **
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Note: you will receive a shipping confirmation email the next working day, this will contain your tracking information.
All order will be shipped the next working day Monday to Thursday, your electric scooter order will be dispatched next-day and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday.
Please note, we do not dispatch orders on the weekend or bank holidays.
Signed for deliveries All electric scooter orders are sent via a courier of our choice, and we may change the couriers we use without notice, although the level of service will always be equivalent. All electric scooter deliveries will need to be signed for, whether yourself, household member or a neighbour.
Failed deliveries If you are away from the delivery address and a neighbour cannot sign for your delivery, then our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery with the courier or allow you to pick up the order from the depot.
The electric scooter will be returned to Scoote if the courier unsuccessfully attempts to deliver the order to you on 3 occasions.
Scoote reserves the right to charge the full shipping fee if the item is returned to us because the customer could not take delivery for any reason.
Courier returned items will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the item back to us. You will have to replace the order to have the item re-shipped.
If a customer inputs any incorrect address details on their order, which causes the parcel to be delivered incorrectly, we cannot be held responsible for this parcel, i.e. the customer will have to try to retrieve the parcel themselves, at their cost.
Original box and packaging Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
We cannot accept any electric scooter returns without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it. If necessary, we can provide a new box at a cost of £25. So please keep the electric scooter box safe.